Digitising and personalising the client experience in financial services
This video explores how financial service businesses which maintain a strong offline client/customer relationship and the opportunities available to brands if they can deliver a digital experience which matches the service levels delivered offline.
We explore the journey into how to build a 1-2-1 digital relationship with clients by building a complete view of your clients’ needs and interests and personalising and tailoring their digital experience based on what we know about them.
This video will be most relevant for:
- Asset management
- Wealth management
- Private banking –
- Business/commercial banking
- Designing the digital experience around your clients’ needs
- The value of personalisation in financial services
- Tailoring experiences based on your client’s goals and risk tolerance
- Client personalisation planning – Extending the client management function beyond face to face
- Leveraging data visualisation tools to track and identify client opportunities
- Putting the individual first: building client profiles to drive client engagement
Tip: Click on the below presentation to scroll through the slides