How banks are leveraging customer data to deliver tailored banking experiences – interview with Capco’s data practice lead
During this episode, we explore with Chris Probert, data practice lead at Capco – the role of data, the obstacles which banks face when looking to leverage customer data and the opportunities it to CX teams looking to deliver a tailored banking experience.
- The many challenges and opportunities that data opens up for banks when looking to deliver hyper-tailored banking experiences.
- The possibilities that data present in allowing banks to offer products and services which are tailored to each individual customer’s personal needs.
- The role of ethics and privacy
- The importance of lowering the cost of insight acquisition
- Example use cases for leveraging machine learning