The role of agile in developing digital customer experiences in financial services
During this episode, we explore what agile means within the context of financial services and the role that agile methodology has to play in the design and delivery of digital experiences and why agile is more than just a buzzword used in software development.
During this interview, we also covered:
- Why agile is more than just a buzzword
- The debate between waterfall and agile and the pro and cons of each
- Why large FS institutions find agile so challenging to implement
- A breakdown of the building blocks that go into the rollout of an agile approach to digital experiences
- How an agile approach can help FS brands to deliver faster improvements to the customer experience